While I agree it is not an error, I do like getting the popup: it reminds me
to change tilesets.  Previously, I would often find myself doing things in the
wrong topology, which may have unexpected results (gameplay is frequently
surprising, and I spent some time trying to solve a non-problem in such a
situation once while testing pathfinding).

That said, the backtrace isn't either interesting or useful: this isn't a
problem with the code, just with the user preferences.