             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: michal....@volny.cz
             Open/Closed: Open
                 Release: 2.4.2
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release:

It is not possible to display the way and target of go-to or patrol ordered
units if the target (and/or part of the way) is out of the main screen. If I
forget where the unit is going and it is out of the screen, I have no way how
to find it out. Also I can not see if it's way is not leading near of enemy
territory or cities for example. I think that some feature enable to display
or even modify their way without canceling their orders would be very useful.