Update of bug #22244 (project freeciv):

counterintuitive => Illegal trade route "Active" setting counterintuitive;
document this

Follow-up Comment #2:

Attached patch goes for the "document it" approach.

(If we wanted "Active" illegal routes to yield trade other than in corner
cases, we could split legality out into its own boolean flag. But that's
another ticket if it happens, and 2.6+.)

(file #21278, file #21279)

File name: trunk-rulesetdoc-traderoute-cancel-active.patch Size:9 KB
File name: S2_5-rulesetdoc-traderoute-cancel-active.patch Size:8 KB