For S2_5, renumbering roles to leave a gap in the specenum should be
sufficient, I think, without any messing around with capabilities.

(Technically I think there's currently nothing stopping a ruleset from
specifying a role name in a combat bonus, which would then go over the network
as its specenum value in a UTYF. But this isn't useful, as when passed to
utype_has_flag() it won't work -- it's checked against the flags bitmap, not
the roles bitmap. So I think we should check for this at ruleset loading and
add a suitable assert in utype_has_flag().)