             Assigned to: jtn
                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Any
         Planned Release: 2.5.0, 2.6.0

Unit convert time is now variable (patch #3124), but isn't communicated to the
user.

Change to "* May be converted into %s (takes %d MP)."
(Glossing over the exact relationship between MP and turns. In fact I think
the number of turns to convert actually depends on veteran level.
convert_time=3 with a move_rate of 1 and a power_fact of 150 will yield a
convert in 2 turns rather than 3. Ruleset authors can't avoid this. Is that
what we wanted? If not, we could say "takes %d turns" in the help.)

I think there's still not really any UI at runtime for multi-turn units to see
how long they have left. (Probably a multi-stage progress sprite would be the
ideal answer. Not going to deal with it here.)