                 Privacy: Public
         Planned Release: 2.6.0

Slightly more controversial than patch #4818: air units currently impose ZOC
while over land. I think some of them shouldn't.
* AWACS clearly shouldn't, and their massive range makes allowing them to do
so of noticeable nuisance value.
* Narratively, Missiles can't harrass ground units, they have to pick a target
and say BOOM.
* Our Bombers seem to be strategic bombers, and their one-shot nature is
similar to missiles. Plus their increased range makes their ZOC a potential
nuisance

The remaining air units that I propose continue to impose ZOC:
* Helicopters clearly should, they can clearly be attack helicopters capable
of attack against mobile ground units.
* Fighters and Stealth Fighters seem to be attack aircraft as well as
air-to-air fighters.

I propose this change for classic/multiplayer/experimental.
Could also be applied to civ2civ3, but I leave that decision up to bardo.