             Assigned to: pepeto
                 Release: 2.5.0-beta2, trunk
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Any
         Planned Release: 2.4.3, 2.5.0-beta2, 2.6.0

I have break it for fixing bug #22299. The problem is that could_unit_load()
return FALSE if the cargo is transported. I think this test is not at its
right place.

Comment for could_unit_load() says "Return TRUE iff the given unit could be
loaded into the transporter if we moved there". But if the cargo move to get
there, it would be not transported anyway.

Moved this test in can_unit_load(). I didn't observe anything wrong in S2_4,
but for cleaning up, I intend to move this test there too.

File Attachments:

Date: mar. 22 juil. 2014 12:31:04 CEST  Name:
trunk_S2_5_cargo_transported.patch  Size: 793 o   By: pepeto

Date: mar. 22 juil. 2014 12:31:04 CEST  Name: S2_4_cargo_transported.patch
Size: 778 o   By: pepeto