Update of bug #22058 (project freeciv):

             Assigned to:                    None => pepeto
         Planned Release:                         => 2.6.0

Follow-up Comment #2:

First version of the fix attached:
* tech upkeep is no more a part of the research structure, every player should
have its own ;
* at server side, tech upkeep is calculated every time we need it ;
* at client side, tech upkeep is just read from what server sends ;
* improvement of the calculation:
** Tech_Cost_Factor is checked for the whole team, and divided my the members
number ;
** AI cost reduction taken in account ;
** future techs are not counted twice when tech_cost_style==0 ;
** the tech upkeep style modifiers are taken account after dividing by the
number of team members.

Applying this patch requires network capability update.

(file #21521)

File name: player_tech_upkeep.patch       Size:12 KB