Update of bug #22395 (project freeciv):

                Category:                    None => rulesets
                Severity:              3 - Normal => 2 - Minor
                 Release:             2.5.0-beta1 =>

Follow-up Comment #2:

> This change was made (~10 years ago)

I haven't noticed it for 10 years then ;)

> I personally find lack of tired_attack bad for game balance -
> what's the point of fast units when any unit can attack with
> full power even after moving next to the city same turn
> (without giving opportunity to counter-attack)

I agree. Maybe some of the supplied rulesets should have it enabled (I notably
think about multiplayer one).