         Planned Release: 2.5.0, 2.6.0

Rewriting civ2civ3 help to reflect differences in irrigation (don't need a
water source with Electricity) highlights that I didn't do enough in patch
#4521. (Sorry, translators!)

Planned rework:
* Move a lot of ruleset specifics, such as the need for a water source for
irrigation, into ruleset unit help (by analogy with diplomats/spies). Just
leave general hardcoded rules in "Terrain Alterations" help.
* For rulesets with Workers, move most of the text to their help, and tweak
Settlers to be "like Workers but can build cities", rather than having Workers
be "like Settlers but can't build cities -- in such rulesets, you generally
don't want to be using Settlers for terrain alteration and the help should
reflect that.

(Some of this is technically applicable to S2_4 given the Irrig_Possible
effect, but I don't plan to backport this change there.)