>I personally find lack of tired_attack bad for game balance - what's the
point of fast units when any unit can attack with full power even after moving
next to the city same turn (without giving opportunity to counter-attack)
I agree about the problem, but I think tired attack is not the best solution,
because once railroads are built, they avoid the tired attack for every unit,
and the balance problem reappears.
I think tired attack will work better with rulesets where movement on railroad
is limited, like experimental rules.