Patch to disable team_pooled_research by default for trunk.
Option locked (and commented) for v2.5.

I also simplified the description of the ruleset because I think it is no
longer accurate. Removed this part:
>Adapted for single player, with AI less aggressive at start, but more
challenging at the end.
The latest changes to the rules, specially the tech upkeep, and the increased
unit upkeep costs, have made the AI less challenging at the end of the game. I
do not see fair that these rules claim that AI is more challenging than
classic rules, even if I think it was true for some versions.
(I never know if I should open a different ticket for this kind of text
changes).

(file #21632, file #21633)

File name: civ2civ3-team_pooled_research-trunk.patch Size:2 KB
File name: civ2civ3-team_pooled_research-S2_5.patch Size:2 KB