> I'm not good choosing names, but I like the idea to give them
> custom names.
I'm struggling a bit. Some ideas include "casual labourer", "foreman",
"chartered engineer" and the like. But the scale is a bit wrong (these are
really corps of engineers or industrial consortia).

> I did not adjust the default values, but I played several games
> with those values and I liked it.
OK, we'll leave them alone.

> I see ok to reduce the chances of veterancy a bit. For example to:
> veteran_work_raise_chance = 3, 2, 1, 0
That yields 158 turns to 50% elite, and 24 turns to 50% veteran-or-better.

----

Now that Transports have some terrain improvement roles, should we consider a
custom veteran system for them too?