                 Privacy: Public
         Planned Release: 2.4.3, 2.5.0

The problem noted in patch #5015 (which affects civ2civ3) can't be fixed on
stable branches.

However, we could as a bit of a bodge suppress the spurious help message in
tech help if the world value of Pollu_Pop_Pct is -100 (for a net effect of 0);
we could treat this as a signal that the ruleset author is doing something
clever, and rely on them to document their own effects.