Update of patch #4671 (project freeciv):

Follow-up Comment #12:

Looks like I forgot to thank the reviewers in the commit message. Sorry about
that.

-----

_I have read the entire thread (which took me a long time because of my poor
English)._
Thank you. You don't have to read this reply unless you are interested in
hearing the answers to your questions.

_I suggest that "Attack", "Help Wonder", "Establish Trade Route" (and maybe
some other) should use the action enablers._
This patch is a step in that direction. It moves a difference between spy
actions and "Establish Trade Route" to the rule set.

_If writing such conditions using the requirement syntax, why not using some
magic lua function?_
The requirement system is declarative. That makes it easy to reason about the
rules for programs (3rd party AI's, our help system, etc). The requirement
system is also accessible to ruleset authors that don't want to code.

When that is said: I have heard talk about making a requirement type that is
controlled by Lua so those that need the extra complexity can have it
everywhere requirements are accepted.