             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: kaza...@gmail.com
             Open/Closed: Open
                 Release: 2.4.3
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Microsoft Windows
         Planned Release:

The problem here is that a second "Investigate City" action by a spy is
retrieving the same information as the first action.

Steps to reproduce from attached save are as follows:

0 Spy at location (28, 61) investigates city of Mexihcatzinco (28, 60),
showing 6 units occupying it. If using the trident tileset, Mexihcatzinco is
close to the south vertex while the spy is directly south of Mexihcatzinco.
0 Cavalry attacks Mexihcatzinco exactly 6 times.
0 If same spy now investigates Mexihcatzinco, the info retrieved will still
show 6 units occupying the city, even though its occupancy flag is no longer
up.

I accidentally stumbled upon this bug because I lost track of the number of
attacks and didn't notice the occupancy flag was no longer up, so I don't
think this is a major problem.

Freeciv version is 2.4.3 with gtk2 client on Windows.

File Attachments:

Date: Tue 19 Aug 2014 02:57:19 PM UTC  Name:
investigate_city_stale_info_bug.sav.bz2  Size: 37kB   By: None