                 Privacy: Public
         Planned Release:

Icon in Qt-clients "Enable CMA" button works opposite to the gtk-clients one.
The gtk logic is that it shows current state - green when governor is enabled
and working correctly, red when disabled - qt client logic is that it shows
what the toggle button would do - red when it would disable currently active
governor, green when it would enable currently disabled governor.

I prefer gtk-clients solution of displaying green when everything is ok, but I
see how that could be problematic in a button that would toggle it to not-ok
when pressed.

Could we have the icon moved out of the button? So that there would be green
or red light telling governor's current state separately, and the button to
toggle it would have just the "enable" or "disable" text.