Update of patch #4902 (project freeciv):

             Assigned to:                    None => jtn
         Planned Release:                         => 2.6.0

Follow-up Comment #2:

Patch adds MinVeteran requirement, taking a numeric veteran level.
I haven't pursued any of the other ideas in comment #0.

(The autogenerated help is a bit weak since it has to talk about numeric
veteran levels. I can't really see that it can talk about named ones given
their unit type dependence. It might be cosmetically nicer to talk in
ordinals, but that requires i18n infrastructure that we don't have.)

(file #21837)

File name: trunk-req-minveteran.patch     Size:8 KB