Update of bug #22513 (project freeciv):

             Assigned to:                    None => pepeto
                 Release:                         => S2_4, S2_5, trunk
        Operating System:                    None => Any
         Planned Release:                         => 2.4.4, 2.5.0, 2.6.0

Follow-up Comment #1:

It affects gtk2, gtk3, qt and win32 clients.

> Is it even correct always (the extra could disappear in
> transformation and I don't think the code considers that)

It does. But I don't think it is really expected here.

Patch attached to remove [Pollution] and/or [Fallout] strings from menus.

(file #21873, file #21874, file #21875)

File name: trunk_tile_get_info_text.patch Size:6 KB
File name: S2_5_tile_get_info_text.patch  Size:6 KB
File name: S2_4_tile_get_info_text.patch  Size:6 KB