Update of bug #22499 (project freeciv):

                Category:                  client => general

Follow-up Comment #1:

> Just right after connecting to server, client is forced
> to update spaceship report many times (in early game its 5
> times, later it could be 12).

Actually, the server sends the spaceship info for every players to the
connecting user. I presume in the first case, you were playing with aifill 5,
and the second time with aifill 12 (maybe with civ2civ3 ruleset).

So I think this is correct. (Note it is not an unique spaceship report but the
spaceship reports of different players.)

However, I attach a patch applicable to trunk only to give the "is-game-info"
flag to the SPACESHIP_INFO packet. Need network capability update.

(file #21876)

File name: packet_spaceship_info.patch    Size:0 KB