                 Privacy: Public
         Planned Release: 2.4.4, 2.5.0-beta2, 2.6.0

Replace hardcoded max ai types count with configure time checking. If dynamic
modules are not enabled, make the count exactly the number of static modules
being built in. If dynamic modules are enabled, add 3 slots for them.
This saves some memory in typical case of one or two static modules as no
never-used pointers to ai type specific data gets added to all units and
cities.

This leaves space for future improvements on dynamic modules case. As AI
modules are loaded in the beginning of the game, we do know their number by
the time units and cities are being created and could adjust to that runtime
(not easily doable in C99, but we could conditionally make it better when
newer compiler is being used)

File Attachments:

Date: Tue 26 Aug 2014 11:00:17 PM EEST  Name:
0002-Determine-max-number-of-ai-types-configure-time.patch  Size: 2kB   By:
cazfi

Date: Tue 26 Aug 2014 11:00:17 PM EEST  Name:
AiTypeCountConfigureTime-S2_4.patch  Size: 1kB   By: cazfi