Version 2 of the patch attached:
* better land making;
* better river making;
* added ability to generate huts.
Complete version for S2_5 also attached.

Not targeting this item for the moment. I think it would be a good feature for
the next version of Freeciv we could include this map generator. I think it
could give more interest to on-line games and create more emulation inside the
community.

However, it is maybe to late for including this in 2.5.0. What do you think?

Help for an English native speaker for strings would be appreciated, notably
for the setting help text.

(file #21958, file #21959)

File name: fair_island_generator2.patch   Size:38 KB
File name: S2_5_fair_island_generator.patch Size:38 KB