Update of bug #22567 (project freeciv):

         Planned Release:                         => 2.6.0

Follow-up Comment #8:

> Reverting patch #4970 and patch #4971 affecting reverse
> pathfinding maps make AI to defend itself again.

I was afraid about that. I have made a patch yesterday in case it would help.
In this one, pf_reverse_map will returns very closer values. It will also be
able to handle move_rate=0, moves_left>0. Patch attached.

After a gprof test, I have noticed that the AI consume very more CPU, the
function pf_normal_map_iterate() takes around 20-25% of the time, but nation
splits are really more rare.

Sorry for having mentioned S2_5 earlier in the thread. It is specific to
trunk.

(file #22061)

File name: pf_reverse_map.patch           Size:16 KB