Update of patch #5201 (project freeciv):

Follow-up Comment #4:

> I think you're basically reverting an improvement made some
> time ago. Unless something else has changed also, this map is
> not "only for map knowledge", but for any unit movement
> restrictions.
> That includes movement bonuses (Lighthouse etc) and ZoC
> (attacking units of the same owner are not preventing each
> other from moving)

Okay. Agreed (except that pf_reverse_map never used ZoC restrictions, because
ZoC is too flexible due to unit moves, and movement bonuses are already
handled in unit_move_rate()).

However, the map knowledge is still wrong. But because assess_danger() already
take care of units the city owner cannot see, maybe omniscient should be
always set to TRUE in this case. This would also remove the usage of
unknown_move_cost.

(file #22157)

File name: pf_reverse_map3.patch          Size:20 KB