> Old pathfinding code used to consider effects of veterancy and
> bonuses (including tile and player specific requirements) to
> the attacker speed. New code just assigns unit type's base
> move_rate.

This is not right. Old pathfinding code for reverse map was ignoring movements
effects. I forgot it in the first implementation. This was one of the higest
reason I did patch #4970.

I forgot however to change the cost adjustment line in
pf_reverse_map_get_costs():

    if (cost > param->utype->move_rate) {
      cost = param->utype->move_rate;
    }

Another change in patch #4970 is the use of utype->unknown_move_cost when the
map is not known.