Oops, I completely failed to spot you'd written a patch for this in time to
review it, sorry!

Won't this cause help to be displayed for barbarians not in the current nation
set? One goal of the nation sets patch was to only include help for the
current set.

(An example where this matters is a ruleset with "northlands" and "southlands"
nations and matching barbarians/animals. You'll see help for "southlands"
animals while playing a "northlands" game.)

I'm not sure what the best way to resolve this is, which is why I didn't send
a fix immediately.