Update of bug #22651 (project freeciv):

             Open/Closed:                  Closed => Open

Follow-up Comment #8:

> I just repeated the crash in comment #4: with freeciv-2.5.0 beta1
> seems 100% reproducible.
Can you post the backtrace, so we can confirm it's the same thing?
Last entry in freeciv-gtk2.RPT file, or whole file will do.

> Main outstanding question is why did changing the locale have
> any correlation with this networking bug
It's a thread bug, so inherently intermittent; I can believe a locale change
perturbing it into happening. I suspect the other bug you refer to (bug
#22448) is uninitialised data of some sort, so similar excuse.