Update of bug #22863 (project freeciv):

         Planned Release:            2.6.0, 3.0.0 => 2.4.5, 2.5.0, 2.6.0,
3.0.0

Follow-up Comment #3:

Fixes for all branches attached: make a decomposed update_tile_knowledge()
inside destroy_[extra|base]().

Note that it also fixes another bug in TRUNK and S2_6 when removing a base
with both _border_sq_ and _vision_sq_ effects (the vision wasn't removed).

> As you added tile_remove_extra() call to earlier phase, I
> assume you meant to remove it from the latter phase, but you
> remove only the empty line before it.
Actually, the accident was to remove the empty line (copied from S2_4 and
S2_5). I had kept tile_remove_extra() at the last to avoid multiple else
cases. But it doesn't longer apply.