Patch for S2_5 and S2_6.
Replace martial law effect by 3 extra content citizens in each city (in
practice, same than martial law but without the need of garrison units).
Switched civil war chance between Tribal and Despotism.

Updated government description and readme. From now on, I'll add jtn to the
mail list when my patches change the help texts, in case he wants to revise
them.

(file #24231, file #24232)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: civ2civ3-tribal_martial_law-S2_6.patch Size:4 KB
File name: civ2civ3-tribal_martial_law-S2_5.patch Size:4 KB