Hello Silvio,

I think it is very exciting that the Mozilla bizdev team shows interest in
Freeciv-web, and I am positive to any cooperation
where we can expose Freeciv-web to an even larger number of users through
the Firefox browser and the Firefox OS.
Freeciv-web is already featured on the Firefox marketplace, but if there
are other things we can do with Freeciv-web
running on Firefox that would be of interest.

A default install of Freeciv-web on all Firefox OS devices would be a
fantastic situation for the Freeciv-web project. Further, featuring
Freeciv-web on the frontpage of the Firefox marketplace would also help.
Freeciv-web works best on tablets, desktop and devices with larger screens
currently. It is also of interest to get me access to some devices running
Firefox OS, particularly mobile devices with small screens, since there is
still some work remaining to adapt the game to mobile devices with small
screens. If you have some other suggestions for Freeciv-web and how it
could be made better on the Firefox OS please let me know!

Regards,
Andreas R.