                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Any
         Planned Release:

While I think the rule change I made in patch #6693 -- SDI Defense now defends
against allies too -- is the right thing to avoid undefendable backstabbing,
it exacerbates the problem that it's too easy for a coordinated strike
campaign to fail due to being inadvertently too close to participants' cities
with SDI Defense.

It would be nice if the client could warn about planned nuclear explosions
which are affected by known or suspected SDI Defense installations (or
equivalent).

I'm not sure how though:
* Checking during goto line drawing seems like it'll be expensive.
* How to present to user? A different cursor (mushroom cloud with bar through?
-- too subtle?) and/or highlight the city radius of the city/ies with known or
suspected SDI Defense? Highlight known SDI Defense (e.g. in allies' cities)
differently from suspected (seen in the past with a Spy)?

Perhaps highlighting all city radii with SDI at the start of goto/nuke action,
and removing highlighting at the end, would not be too expensive, and could be
combined with a custom cursor.