                 Privacy: Public
         Planned Release:

They have included in longturn games the possibility to create a second palace
that acts as another government center that helps to reduce corruption and
waste caused by distance.
I like how they implemented it, a small wonder available with Theology, and
with same bonuses than standard Palace.

I do not attach the patch, because I'm still testing it, and because I'd need
a name.

In civ3, it exists a similar wonder, and it is named Forbidden Palace, but I
really like to link it to the tech Theology, and I'm not sure if the real
chinese palace has any relation to religion or theology.

It would also require a new gfx icon. I have removed the tech requirement of
the standard Palace (Masonry) so it does not appear the same icon twice in the
tech tree, for now. But it will appear twice in the city construction tab.