David Fernandez:

> The ability of triremes to move on rivers introduces some exploits that I do
not know how to prevent:
> 1) It is possible to bypass the rule "slow invasion" by moving from ocean to
river.
> 2) It is possible to use chains of triremes to allow one unit to move an
unlimited number of tiles (along a river) in one single turn (by repeating
load-move-unload, load...)
> 3) Even without chaining, a unit can move in the same turn inside a trireme
and then continue his own movement along the river.
> It feels like using twice the bonus to movement on river and it causes a lot
of micromanagement.
> I think the bonus to movement by river is a good representation of sails
being used to move the units faster. I suggest to remove this capability of
triremes for good.

Units transported by triremes sailing on a river loose all their move points
ATM the trireme moves.

Christian