Thanks for the review.

> Will the Gtk client's editprop.c draw the layers in the correct order?
No, as I said create_tile_pixbuf will need an update. I wasn't sure I was
supposed do it in the same patch, because this is "client" category (and not
"gui-gtkX").

> Why is found declared in the scope outside the scope where it is used?
Because of the declare-everything-on-top guideline (not that I like it).
I break it once by declaring things inside the toplevel if(), as is done
elsewhere in the same function. I don't want to break it twice.

> Why two newlines (rather than just one)?
Because newlines are sooo lovely (will fix)