                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: jtn
         Planned Release: 2.6.0, 3.0.0
 Contains string changes: Yes

Now that UTF-8 msgids are supported in ruleset files (patch #6451), we can
replace all the nation TRANS comments of the form

; /* TRANS: The fifth letter in "Cortes" should be */
; /* TRANS: U+00E9 LATIN SMALL LETTER E WITH ACUTE if available in */
; /* TRANS: your charset. In ISO-8859-1 (ISO Latin 1) this is 233. */

by actually using the relevant character in the msgids. This will mean en_US
users see the intended orthography (and also en_GB, because I've been being
lazy).

I've replaced
* The ones with such comments
* A couple more that persia noted in patch #3481
* Some that I noticed in passing, although I haven't gone out of my way
looking

as well as fixing a couple of unrelated typos I noticed on the way. Touches
about 47 strings in the nations domain as well as a couple in the core domain;
translator update procedure should be trivial for all of them.

Nine nation names were changed; I've put ASCII rule_names in, to allow loading
old savegames.