Just met this bug.

Using GTK3 client in
  revision="2.93.99-alpha (r34870)"
  rulesetdir="classic"

New game. I can attack cities with ships, missiles, tank, alpines, partisans
.. but cannot move into with the land units if it is empty. No message.

That means .. I cannot move into a city with keybord goto and mouse, and
cannot move into it, with the arrow keys. No popup, not behind the main
window. BUT I can move into the empty city with goto and ... function from the
menue (after I found this bug report). Hurray.

All in one turn, yet.

And now I see what after turn done..

Same as before. Only "goto and ..." function can conquer an empty city.

Reproducible from savegame (attached).

I compiled on Debian Jessie with:
./autogen.sh --enable-svnrev --with-readline --enable-ruledit=no
--enable-testmatic --enable-client=gtk3 --enable-sys-lua=no
--enable-sys-tolua-cmd=no --enable-debug=no --with-missinglist

Christian

(file #29704)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: spiel-T0263-Y01774-manual.sav.xz Size:30 KB