Re 2764: While I still believe that a discovered tile should display the
road tile as it appears when all titles are discovered, this isn't the
biggest deal. I guess I do a Col1 screenshot on the issue.

Re 2801: I do not recall seeing this recently. I would say this is fixed.

Re 2809: I only ever saw this issue once. I was never able to replace it.

Re 2790: Definitely a release-blocker to me. I know that none of the tests
you've had me do have worked.

Re 2796: I have never personally seen this bug in one of my games.

Re 2793: I've looked at StringTemplate.java
at src\net\sf\freecol\common\model and there certainly isn't
an implementation of MigLayout within that file. I was actually going to
ping up the dev mailing list on a primer on the UI elements contained
within. StringTemplate.java contains the class called for multiple
localization-required message popups.

Re 2800: This only ever happened once and I have no idea how to reproduce
it.

Re 2803: I never had a chance to test how this works on multi-screen
desktop computer. I'll take a look later this week (hopefully) to see if I
can reproduce the case at least.

Re 2772: A small, but useful feature that could help improve the user
experience and gameplay.

Re 2813: Thanks for looking into this. I'll have to do more testing I guess.

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 3:57 AM, Michael T. Pope <mp...@computer.org> wrote:

> I just reviewed the bug list.  Caleb, do you have any further comment
> on BR#2764, BR#2801 or BR#2809?
>
> Here is what remains open since 0.11.2-release:
>
> * BR#2790 is the bad one, as previously remarked.  I think this is a
>   release-blocker.  Any chance you can look at it wintertime?
>
> * BR#2796 is really nasty game-wrecking bug with multiple reporters.
>   Alas no one has managed to provide a reproducible test.  What is
>   happening is that server objects are just disappearing, which I am
>   not seeing.
>
>   My best theories for this ATM are:
>   * It is related to the FCGO iterator bug that was fixed in git.710a863
>   * Its a weirdness with windows Java
>   If either is true then there is no point waiting for reproduction.
>
>   Similarly, I made an improvement to the serialization which makes
>   the broken games recoverable on reload.  So while this a very bad
>   bug in is current state it is more of a release-prompter than a
>   blocker.
>
> * BR#2795, BR#2806 are stalled lacking reproducibility
>
> * BR#2793, BR#2800, BR#2803 are UI issues, not really my area
>
> * BR#2813 is what I am working on ATM
>
> Of the older bugs, BR#2772 is due for some attention soon.  All other
> bugs look lower priority for me than implementing missing Col1
> features.
>
> Cheers,
> Mike Pope

> sponsored