On Mon, 13 Dec 2021 18:05:09 +0100 (CET)
Stefan Fellner via Freecol-developers
<freecol-developers@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> another small quickwin, on unit activation / endofturn handling.
>
> this two small changes improve the activated units handling considerably - at
> least for me while playing.

Can you describe test cases where these are improvements?  This has been a
very problematic area.  I want to make sure we are not going back to
something that was a source of complaint.

Wrt the second change, I am wondering if we should use hasTile() rather
than isInEurope() to include the high seas case.

Also, the two changes do distinct things.  We try to fix one thing per
commit, it makes the log history more useful when looking back at changes.

Cheers,
Mike Pope