On Tue, 21 Dec 2021 19:26:35 +0100 (CET)
Stefan Fellner <stefan.fell...@tutanota.com> wrote:
> I added to your ServerPlayer#csEndTurn (you added for laSalle), also the
> coronado-reveal territory call, for in col1 that also applies for all newly
> founded colonies.

I think that might be overkill.  I might be misunderstanding here.  What
is currently wrong?  If it is that Col1-Coronado grants display of new
colonies, then AFAICT that is what we do in the freecol-ruleset, so the
easy way to fix that is just to add the:

  <ability id="model.ability.seeAllColonies" value="true"/>

from .../rules/freecol/specification.xml to
.../rules/classic/specification.xml.  See Player.getVisibleTileSet.  That

> -> created branch therefore,
>
> jazzrexl/add-coronado-seeallcolonies-end-of-turn

Nitpicks.
1. Please do not create new functions without javadoc.
2. cs*() routines have the convention that the ChangeSet argument is last.

Cheers,
Mike Pope