Ooh ok i see... that's a shame, i really like the freedombox UI, i think that
for the moment i'll just use the freedombox for my basic home network meanwhile
i get the hands on IPFire (i really like Debian)...

I would like to see in the future the evolution of freedombox maybe with the
inclusion of a system dashboard and some advanced routing options.