I’m using a C2 as a micro server. Used *headless* (so far) it’s not got
particularly warm. The extra cooling seems to be for the video particularly
hardware h.264 decoding and OpenGL work.

Although it’s using non-free blobs, which is a concern if you’re pure, it seems
an excellent choice.

The DietPi community thinks very highly of it.

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile