Hi!

24-Фев-2004 21:07 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Aitor Santamari'a Merino) wrote to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

>>ASM> In MS-DOS for most of the countries (I'd say) you rarely use much more
>>ASM> than EGA.CPI (or EGA2.CPI).
>>     So what? If many files are not used, you may remove them (to reduce
>>used disk space), but originally there there more than one-two-three files.
ASM> The average user does not know what a CPI file is.

     We discuss directories hierarchy or knowledge of "average user"? I know
that this knowledge is low, but this not (very) relates to hierarchy.

ASM> Also IIRC Henrique has packed lots of CPI files (not only with standard
ASM> DOS fonts, also Windows, KOI, etc, that may be a large number of CPI
ASM> files and a quite a lot of space taken by DOS).

     How this relates to directory, where these files should be placed (FDOS
or, say, FDOS\FONTS)?