Normally in the Turbo C/C++ installation directory there is a subdirectory
(lib/startup IIRC) that contains the three files c0.asm, build-c0.bat and
rules.asi. I've recently found them in the TC++ 1.0 package downloaded from
Borland.

In Borland C++ there is always an option to install RTL sources, maybe they
can be found on the distribution CD/floppy only, in a zipfile called rtl.zip
or rtlsrc.zip. In Turbo C/C++ I don't know. Still IIRC.

Ciao