On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 14:44:44 +0200, you wrote:

Hi,

Oh ... I even forgot to rename the title ...

Thanks for correcting, IE really too forgiving (as Eric said).
I use MYIE2 (IE core and Gecko engine), but have no problem accessing.
OPERA is too expensive for me.

>I think that it should be corrected as follows (by just exchanging some
>lines :)

FreeDOS page done. Others under correction.
I'm challenging myself by translating most of the pages to english,
tough job!

Rgds,
Johnson.