Hi, I myself do not have time for package management in the
near future and Wolf tells by ICQ:
"For my part we can let it die, I don't have time to work on it now... ):"
did not meet Natalia on ICQ today.

I think we can at least freeze FDPM development then.
By the way, BW Basic graphics/sound extension development is
frozen, too (Steve, me, ... worked on that long time ago).
If you want to pick up BW Basic stuff, contact us to get a
crash course in "how to continue where we last stopped".

Eric