Hi, Jeremy writes that he has mirrored the tough format
tool from Fenix at:

http://projects.fdos.org/formata/

... and that he can do the same for other open source
projects which need a stable download home as well.

I would have preferred if he had sent this mail himself,
but I am unable to reach him by mail - he must have some
mail server configuration problem somewhere.

Anyway, I am taking my copy of Fenix format offline again,
now that it has found a new home.

Eric