Hi Johnson!

> When I try to check my hard disk with DOSFSCK 2.8 (Eric's version), it
> show the 2 FAT table not the same, I try to make them same but failed.

My 2.8-fat32 version can actually only READ from disk!
Writes are only simulated for the second pass (good feature of all
DOSFSCK versions to have this - we could add "write change log to
binary undo file" and would be close to SCANDISK "create undo floppy"
that way). If my DOSFSCK version finally tries to write to the real
disk, my driver shows errors like:

> raw_write (pos=3824636, size=4, *data=0xa217c) IGNORED

So if you want to really CHANGE the disk (this limitation does not
apply if you apply DOSFSCK on diskimage files), then you have to use
the DOSFSCK 2.10 version of Imre.

The other point is that 2.10 fixes a few bugs like the one where
DOSFSCK would prune parts of directories when trying to remove
broken directory entries there, so I do not recommend to create a
really writing DOSFSCK 2.8-fat32 derivative.

If DOSFSCK 2.10 / Imre does not work for your kernel (quite possible,
the disk drivers are kind of specialized) then you have to fix the
disk I/O drivers of his DOSFSCK 2.10 ... Maybe somebody can do this
before the end of the month? Would be great to have a working DOSFSCK
which can read AND write FAT12, FAT16 *and* FAT32, in FreeDOS and
Windows-DOS kernels. Feel free to take my drivers for 2.8-fat32 as
an inspiration.

Eric