BTW, I haven't figured out how to "close" a list through SourceForge. There isn't really a button to do that. What I'll probably end up doing is unsubscribing everyone from the lists I want to "close" then require approval before subscribing to them. That means the lists are still available as an archive on the web, for historical purposes.

I've already set the lists that will "close" so they will NOT show up as an advertised list on SF.

-jh

--
I'm sorry my president's an idiot. I didn't vote for him.