I have updated my daily FreeCom builds so there are now two sets.
The cmdxms* files are same as before, 186+ xms-swap nearly all features.
Added cmd8086* files, 8086+ kernel-swap some features disabled.

Note: I switched it so the cmdxms builds have loadfix & loadhi, and these are disabled in the cmd8086 builds. WARNING: loadfix is completely untested by me! If you can test it, please let me know if it works correctly or not.

[I had to fix a couple issues with my build, so it may be an hour or so before the corrected builds are up on my site; mostly readme related or extra files in archives.]
http://fdos.org/AutoIndex/index?dir=kernel/

I think this is everything I said I would do, so let me know if I forgot anything.

Jeremy