Hi Jeremy,

>> add: DIR: bug#1889, added limited 4DOS DESCRIPT.ION file support
>>{KJD}
[...]
no biggy, it was a bug, it works with my made up files, but I can't
say for sure no issues with ones people really use.  Still needs
improvements to avoid re-reading the file.

Is there a new bug filed to address avoiding re-reading of the file? As you might recall I suggested a fix for that, and maybe I might address it someday myself if you don't get to it. Maybe I could try figuring out a way to measure performance.

Regards,
David